Friday, April 24, 2015

I'm Back.....

Well, I went from warm sunny days to cold, rainy, snowy and just plain miserable weather. The trees are still not leafed out but there are smaller bushes starting to show some green and the daffs are in bloom....no tulips yet in my yard. It snowed/flurried yesterday ...ugh! It is almost May. Please Lord, let this be over. Anyway, I am home and super busy trying to get caught up. Luckily, my Chore Guy came while I was gone and did a spring clean up and raked all my lawn. It looks great and one less thing to worry about.
Going to see my granddaughter, Emma, in her school play tonight and tomorrow bright and early we are going on a photo shoot to the Detroit Public Library, main branch. Looking forward to both but I miss everyone in SC...I miss them all and the flowers and birds and sun and the ocean. In a sense it is good to be home but all the hassles were still here waiting for me.
Hope to get some photos edited on Sunday and make a start on our newsletter as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment