Monday, May 4, 2015

Best Weekend!

I had the best weekend .....the weather was spectacular and I was out with great people.
It all started on Friday afternoon when we had an earthquake....my house shook and swayed, it was great!
On Saturday, as posted below, had a great walk with my Crack O' Dawn group.
Yesterday went with my photography class on our barn shoot. Our teacher, pictured above on the far right, in front of me, invited The Southgate Creative Photography Group so altogether we had 20 people....a 10 car caravan. We visited 5 barn on the Washtenaw County Barn Tour and one other that we came across. All the owners were nice enough to let us on their property. In fact, on woman asked us in to see her "Christmas room".  I shot 469 pictures....all yet to be edited.
We took a break and had lunch at one of our regular restaurants in Tecumseh then it was out to shoot again. We left Flat Rock at 9am and I got home at 6:30 pm or so. Jeff treated Karen and I to ice cream on the way home as well.
Just a great day with lots of pictures and lots of stories to tell.

photo taken by Jeff Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment