Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Yearly Jaunt to Bordines

 I did my flower shopping today at Bordines and as usual I bought much more than I needed ..thinking on the way home "now I have to plant all this stuff...my poor knees" It is so hard not to buy everything in sight if you are a flower lover. My garden days, however, are fading fast.....I am past it as Mrs. Slocomb would say.
 A beautiful pink trumpet vine
 Gerbera Daisies... I love the colors!

 Pretty double pansy....... yellow with the lavender edging is different
 Love this whatever it is!
 I love this place!
 Columbine and below...never have much luck with these

 Clematis
 Coral Bells (Heuchera)

 Love the salmon color of this hibiscus...almost bought it.
 Multiple colors on one plant
 The geranium room

 Petunias  in a pot...one of my Dad's favorite flowers.
 It's difficult to not just go crazy in this room
 My haul
Thank you Mike for the gift card. All spent and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment