Sunday, July 26, 2015

McCourtie Park


 We went here on a photo shoot in 2012 with my photography class and that is the planned shoot for today. I'm not going, however, so I dug out these old photos instead. I'm sure that the pictures that I would have taken today would have been better  :-)   I'm not going today because I have a lot to do and also because it is so hot, hot, hot!  High today 88 degrees and the humidity is intense.
McCourtie Park is located in Concrete City. Michigan. All these beautiful bridges that look like trees and branches are made from concrete. This park stems back from the days when there was a huge cement operation here. Anyway, I will miss going today and also eating at one of our favorite restaurants.

Jim and Mary Ann coming to visit....can't wait to see them!
By brother is going to do some yard work for me and than we
must decide where we will go considering the heat...somewhere
inside where it is cool....then out to lunch, than dinner...yea, love going
to go out to eat!
Haven't seen them since last September. One of these days I must go
to Ohio and visit with my remaining relative...also have several
places that I want to photograph. Maybe in the fall...it's only a 4 hour drive,
not cross country.


             




No comments:

Post a Comment