Monday, August 31, 2015

Krishna Temple Detroit


 On Wednesday when we were exploring Detroit we stopped by this Krishna Cultural Center. My son remembered visiting here in the early 90s. We stopped to talk to a nice young lady that was very helpful and welcoming and gave us a tour and also a packet of information. We were actually the only people there. We took off our shoes to enter the temple...read on...



 This is in the temple itself....when we walked through the door a very strange thing happened. I am not a very spiritual person and don't believe in this kind of stuff but there was unexplained phenomenon in this room. It felt like I was walking through a force field, a water- like resistance and when I stopped my body was vibrating. I know it sounds silly but when we walked out all that feeling left. My son thought the room was filled with energy. I am going to talk to my yoga teacher about it. Can't stop thinking about it....my curiosity is peaked.







Thanks, Tim, for taking me on this interesting adventure :-)

for more information and beautiful pictures of the inside of the temple go to:
http://www.iskcondetroit.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment