Sunday, September 6, 2015

Flower Gardens of Greenfield Village

When I go to the Village I usually head to the very back to the Cotswold Cottage area but on the way there are some beautiful homes and gardens. I focus so much on the flowers that I really never really check out the information on the homes. One of these days I must do that. I need to get a season pass so I can go as much as I want. I see people there that just go for walking. Anyway, back to the gardens....they are old fashion English style with a lot of old fashion flowers that have fallen out of favor in recent years. I like going at this time of year because of the sunflowers. The gardens are so beautiful that I like to find a bench and just sit and enjoy.




 See the little sparrow sitting on the fence.....some really tall Zinnias in the foreground.
 Sedum on this side of the border.

 Coneflowers, Cannas, Cosmos and Black -Eyed Susans








No comments:

Post a Comment