Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Goodbye to the Holidays




Christmas was beautiful (even though we had no snow) but now the holiday week is coming to a close. I really enjoyed all my Christmas decorations, inside and out but now comes the stinking job of putting it all away. I have no help so I will have to drag all the bins up and down the basement steps, haul the furniture back in place and clean everything up after. I am determined to sort through all the stuff that I have stored and haven't used in years and try to get rid of most of it. Also, want to organize what I do use to make things easier next year. I think that I am looking at a week of work without interruption....two weeks if I want to do other stuff like go to yoga or go to lunch with a friend. I do love the years when I get invited to one of my kid's for Christmas....hang a wreath on the door and off I go ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment