Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Gaining on a Thousand

Detroit as seen from Belle Isle
Last summer my monthly viewership of this blog was running between 1000 to 1500 but really an average of 1000 was most usual. When I was sick I didn't post for almost 2 weeks and the views dropped to the 400s. I am happy to say that I am almost back to 1000....951 today.
It seems that my "Travels With Carol" are pretty popular and I have a few more of those coming up. There is always something to photograph but my favorite is nature photography and this time of year That's pretty sad
. Can't wait to get down to SC and get some great pictures of shore birds and beautiful Brookgreen.....going earlier this year so the tulips will be spectacular. Also hope to go on a couple of shoots coming up next week. Don't know what happened to my photography group. It seems to have folded :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment