Thursday, May 19, 2016

Flower Shopping

 I love this place! This is just a small area in Bordine's huge greenhouses. They also have a sizable area outside for perennials, shrubs and trees. I could spend hundreds here...in fact I have ;-)
 I bought these lovely orange poppies and have the perfect spot for them. They don't bloom for long, unfortunately.
 I wish I could afford an urn already pre planted. There were many to choose from.
I bought some lovely flowers this morning and can't wait to get started planting tomorrow.....my back and knees are already aching just thinking about it but it will be worth it in the end. I think that I bought more this years than last......even bought some Cleome, one of my favorite.
PS: my wren friend is still sticking around my back yard. No sign of a mate yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment