Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Spring in my Backyard

Even though my garden is a shadow of it's former self, it is still beautiful this time of year. Allium is in bloom and they put on a nice show. Everything is cleaned up and looking good. Waiting for Clematis and Roses.
I know that I said "no more tulips" but these are too pretty not to show off.

 Bleeding Heart
 My new pole, hanger thing.
 Garlic chives
 Allium

I have a few pretty Lily-of-the Valley mixed in with the periwinkle. I transplanted the lili-of-the-valley from my Mom's house over 10 years ago. Love the smell.
 All Hummingbirds welcome!
 Mister and Mrs.

Off tomorrow for my annual trek to Rochester Hills to Bordines. No gift cards this year so I will have to watch my money. I tend to go crazy in that place! Even though I take a list, I see new things and can't resist buying them. I just have to remember that I'm the one that has to plant everything and since once I get down, I can't get up, planting is a real problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment