Sunday, July 23, 2017

Can't believe August is soon here...

Where is summer going? There is still so much to do and so little time. I always have to work around the weather, between rain and high humidity, that eliminates many days. I can see that I won't be able to fit in a ball game but will go back to the village time and time again. Walks in the parks are a priority, searching for sunflowers and butterflies, catching up with Emma who will soon be off to college, the meadow should be in bloom (going there tomorrow) and soon the lotus will be amazing. Also want to go to the zoo, remembering the fun visit last year with Allison.
Of course, I love autumn and all the beauty and colors waiting to be photographed. Wish I could get down to Pa. as I did last October. Not to be forgotten is fall house cleaning (ugh)....kitchen is always done in the fall as well as carpet shampooing. There should be two of me.
For now, every summer day counts, the hummingbirds keep on coming and I have a rocker front and back......I'm a lucky woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment