Wednesday, July 19, 2017

In My Own Backyard

 Look no further than your own property for some great photo opportunities. I sat on my back porch and with my old Canon SX40 I took these photo without moving from my chair (lazy).
 Hummer making many sorties to the feeder but I sure need a better lens to capture this little beauty.

 House Finch (male)
 American Goldfinch (male)
 Lavender
 This vine is taking over! The vine is wood like a tree limb and has already strangled one of my Arbor Vitas. Is it a grape vine?
 I love my little kettle fountain and so do the birds.....easy to care for.
 Shasta Daisy a little past it's prime.....fly seems to like them though.


 House finch with one of his offspring.......
These siblings are always squabbling.....there are 4 of them plus Mom and Dad.
Over 90 today so I am in the house for the rest of the day.....ugh! I hate being cooped up like it's the middle of winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment