Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Summer Wine

 Back in 1991 I went to England and we stayed in the manor house in the small village of Bosworth. I'm not kidding when I tell you that many of the gardens of an ordinary home looked like these. Many of these gardens were in the front of the house. It was a beautiful little town and I will always remember it and the trip itself where we visited Stratford on the Avon, Nottingham and the forest, London, Warwick Castle and more. The flower gardens really impressed me. When I went back in 2007 they had put in a memorial garden for Princess Diana on the Warwick Castle grounds and it was so pretty. Maybe that's why I love the gardens at Greenfield Village.....always something new in bloom and so well cared for. I like to pretend that it is my garden ;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment