Sunday, August 6, 2017

Crack O' Dawn August

 We had a lovely walk Saturday...the weather was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Kevin for being our interpreter. Get well soon Bernie...we missed you and Inge. Also missed Eric, Denny, Barb and Paul. A big Happy Birthday to Pat who is still a young lady! Also a big thank you to Jim and Rita for having us over for breakfast!!!!

 Kevin explaining why there is always one rotten walnut in the basket!

 American Goldfinch

 Looking toward Lake Erie
 Kevin telling us about the ghost ship.
 A lot of buds still to open
 Ship appears to be floating above the water (superior image)
 Lotus
 Mallow
 "We are family, all my sisters and me"
 Bullfrog



Breakfast
 In Gibraltar on a canal at Jim and Rita's
 Lori and Rita
 I was so busy eating that I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the food....Rita made my favorite breakfast casserole.....yum!
 A good time was had by all....great food and great company!





No comments:

Post a Comment