Wednesday, September 6, 2017

 Rusi.....baby camel born at the zoo in July. Camels are pretty ugly but this little girl was a cutie.


 King of the jungle
 I have a friend that is going on a photography safari in Africa this winter and I know that he will get some fantastic photos.
 Rinoceros....no hippo at the zoo I don't think

 They are enlarging the camel enclosure that is the reason for all the metal fencing. This is one of the most popular exhibits at the zoo because at certain times you can feed the giraffes and the kids love that.
 I'm terrible for not reading signs and information posted (anywhere, not just the zoo) then I get home and wonder what this or that was or what is the backstory etc. I should take pictures of the signs for later reference but honestly I didn't notice many postings at the zoo.
Love the twisty horns


No comments:

Post a Comment