Friday, January 5, 2018

Under Glass

 We haven't even seen the freezing mark of 32 degrees for about 2 weeks. It has been frigid! It was -4 this morning when I got up. Honestly, I am so glad that I am retired so I don't have to go out unless I want to.......remote start to warm up my car, to the garage, to the store and back, no lingering, no photos. It is suppose to warm up on Monday but then snow is expected. Missed church on Christmas day due to a bad snow storm so I am hoping that this Sunday I can make it because it will be an orchestral Solemn High Mass. See the link below to check out this beautiful church.
http://www.institute-christ-king.org/detroit/
 I love the flowers and even the beautiful shades of green in the conservatory. I always choose to go to Belle Isle when I know that the conservatory is open. I just like to sit on a bench and enjoy being under the glass.







No comments:

Post a Comment