Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Rain, rain go away....

This is the most beautiful Monet garden located in Overland Park, Kansas. This photo was taken in June, 2013. I love this place and hang out there whenever I visit my son in Kansas. I hit it just right in June when all the perennials were in bloom.

 some of the beautiful Peonies that were in full bloom.

Meanwhile, here in February in Michigan the cold weather and snow have magically disappeared to be replace by inches of rain....everything is flooded and it is miserable out there. Some piles of snow, all black and dirty, remain behind.....ugh. Looking forward to my vacation to Myrtle Beach where instead of the Overland Park Arboretum, I will enjoy Brookgreen Gardens with all the beautiful blooming Azaleas

.

No comments:

Post a Comment