Friday, February 25, 2011

Dreaming of Sun


Allison at Hampton Plantation

Evening at the beach
Can't help but dream of my upcoming vacation to South Carolina. Looking so forward to seeing my daughter, her husband and my grand kids. These pictures are from my trip there last year. I really enjoyed myself. Amy told me to take her to work and then take her van and go where ever I'd like. The last week I'm there the kids will be on spring break so we can all take off. We are always on the go while I am there.
When I step out of the airport at Myrtle Beach the first thing I see is sun and palm trees (palmettos). I know that I am on vacation! Right now it is snowing quite hard here in Michigan. We are suppose to get 3-6 inches today.We will then be in the top 4 snowiest winters in the history of the state.
Just a change of subject...our new governor who, by the way, I did not vote for, is trying to balance the state budget. He is planning on taxing senior pension plans and also taking away the film industry tax credit. I am so upset by both of these plans and hope the legislature puts a stop to this.
George Clooney will be in my part of Michigan next month, filming his next movie. Could it be possible to to catch a glimpse????


No comments:

Post a Comment