Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crack O' Dawn

Crack O' Dawn


Lotus Flowers


Bullfrog


Newly morphed green frog




We always see lots of things on our Crack O' Dawn walks but before we hit the trail there are tons of sweets and coffee. Ulanawa made fruit tarts that were wonderful...I know because I tested a few.


When I left home to drive to Lake Erie, it was dark! That's why we saw this spectacular sunrise (I think that we haven't seen the sun since). We had 19 turn out last week.As always, I really enjoy this monthly event.




Did I mention that I am taking photography class starting this month? It's at Southgate Anderson High School. I have had my Canon Rebel for over a year and have never taken it off the automatic setting so I am really missing all my camera has to offer. I am hoping to learn all of that and also learn to take more interesting photos. I hear we go on photo shoots so that should be fun. Really looking forward to the class.











1 comment:

  1. We saw so many neato frito things this last time! And the sunrise was glorious!!!!

    ReplyDelete