Friday, November 4, 2011

Birding at Overland Park Arboretum

Bird blind at Arboretum





Love the beautiful color of the Blue Jay



Little Tufted Titmice




From a distance, I thought that this cardinal was a autumn leaf!




Red-Bellied Woodpecker




I really enjoyed using the bird blind at the Overland Park Arboretum. It was a chilly morning but with the sun shining through the windows it was warm inside. I opened a window to get a clear shot and spent about an hour taking pictures. A gentleman came in with his camera and we chatted photography. He is taking a class and had an assignment: to take 3 photos that represented happiness. He said he is not into birding but happiness to him was being outdoors. Another beautiful morning! Was able to find my way to a Paneras for lunch but I sure miss my Olga's.












No comments:

Post a Comment