Friday, November 25, 2011

Bright Friday at Kensington












I had a wonderful walk this morning at Kensington Metropark, making up for my really crummy Thanksgiving. The park was alive...with birds and people. I took so many great photos. These are just a small sampling. The hunters were out as well and although there is no hunting in the park they sure sounded very nearby. It sounded like a shooting gallery and I can't imagine that there were that many deer walking by...or else these guys were really bad shots.



I ran into one of my instructors from my photography class and he was nice enough to give me a one on one as to better settings for photographing birds.



It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the temperature moderate. Didn't see any deer though...gee, I wonder why not?















1 comment:

  1. Your cardinal shot is just stunning!!! Beautiful pictures once again.

    ReplyDelete