Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween in Kansas







This is Haley a neighbor.I loved her costume so much that I took her picture


My daughter-in-law (no, she isn't a monster-in-law)


My son, Mike, having a beer and talking to his neighbor.....just like this is perfectly normal behavior.



We had a great Halloween. I must say that the adults looked much more fun than the kids. Sean put some dirt on his face and Mikey went as the "Friday the 13th" guy. Twin and I carved 6 pumpkins and they looked very nice. I passed out the candy (and ate some too) and loved seeing all the kids. The little ones were so cute.

Mike and Twin left for NYC this morning and have arrived safe and sound. We are having some histrionics regarding Mom being gone. Mikey said, " I just don't understand why you are spending all this money to go to New York. It just doesn't make any sense". We will see what happens when they both come home from school. I made homemade spaghetti sauce and also brownies to lighten the mood.

Suppose to snow here in Kansas tonight and tomorrow.





1 comment:

  1. These are just great pictures!! I about peed myself laughing too hard at the comment about drinking a beer in a chicken costume and chatting ... all like normal behavior. ROFL!!!!!! That was too funny!!! Very nice pics. Very festive!

    ReplyDelete