Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chit Chat


The photos that I just posted below were taken on our only winter day so far. I just want to say that right now I am so sick of this gloomy weather, day after day. A snowy, blustery day would be quite welcome by me. I am also sick of all this political BS. All the pundits, ads and OMG debates day after day with so much information that is only half truths. So, tomorrow I am headed to the woods to "get away from it all"
I hear that there is a resident Great Horned Owl at Lake Erie Metropark. I have directions as to where he (she) hangs out so I am hoping to get some photos. Some peeks of sunshine are predicted for tomorrow?????

Went to Staples for some paper and picked up this adorable Tweetie Bird.
She is a flash drive and is so cute.
Hope that you enjoy the photos below. Be sure to click on a picture to
get to the viewing page. The pictures look great on that page.





No comments:

Post a Comment