Saturday, September 8, 2012

Monet Two

 Remembering the beautiful Monet Garden at the Overland Park Arboretum and wishing that I lived nearby so that I could see the seasons change. I also love the gardens at Brookgreen in South Carolina. I need to find a similar garden here in Michigan...maybe Cranbook?


 I would love to see the little creeks and pools filled with water. Everything, except the Koi pond was dry.

 A gentleman pointed out this snake to me although he didn't know what kind of snake it was. He, the snake, was sunning himself on these rocks and people did not seem to bother him at all.

 Wonderful red hibiscus, above. Don't know what these flowers are but they are a stand out.
 Beautiful lotus growing in the Koi pond.
 The best advantages of the gardens are seen from the well place benches. Very well thought out.
 Fritillarary






No comments:

Post a Comment