Sunday, December 2, 2012

Crack O Dawn December

Five muskrat lodges at the lotus pond. Also saw a several snipe in this area.


Crop circle
Kevin, getting a message from the aliens

Our Crack O Dawn group
I can venture a guess as to the topic of this conversation ....I think it was all about photography.
  This is Eric, Ulanawa, Mike Grosso and Orville.
You know how much I look forward to our monthly walk at Lake Erie Metropark and even when we are in the middle of the most depressing part of the year there is beauty to be seen. I love the picture above with it's muted colors and misty horizon. We always see something interesting, although we do see a lot more in the Spring and Summer. Saturday we saw a Carolina Wren, Snipes, and the muskrat lodges. There is a conveniently place bench across from the lotus pond and I would like to sit there with my binoculars and wait for the muskrats to surface. 
Hoping for snow in January when we have our next meet.
Note photo to the left...we are walking in a green and vibrant world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment