Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring is NOT Just Around the Corner


Despite the date on the calender, spring is not coming anytime soon! Why do I know this? Because on Tuesday it snowed on and off all day, on Wednesday morning when I woke it was 11 degrees and there are still piles of dirty snow everywhere, including my yard...ugh! Sure there are a few Robins here and there and sure on opening day the temperatures will reach the mid 50s but then the temps plummet again. I can't find any green any where in my yard although my neighbor has a few shoots of something coming up next to their house. It is almost April and this is a crying shame but should I complain? No, I could have lived at the bottom of the mud slide in Washington State or I could live in the Crimea, or been on the lost plane,or I could be a Republican in the House of Representatives or worse I could be Rand Paul....now that would be very disturbing. So, I am happy to live in Michigan where we have very few natural disasters and I can live my little life happily watching Rachael Maddow and agreeing with all she says.
So much for the weather and before I go on another tangent I will sign off for now.....as Rachael says "Watch this space"

No comments:

Post a Comment