Friday, July 4, 2014

Beautiful Scenes

Kensington
Crosswinds

I love editing photos and turning a not very interesting picture into something special. I wish that I could get up the motivation to learn my Elements program. I use Picmonkey and have found that a lot can be done using combinations of techniques......I learn something every time I use it. The program is fun and very easy to use, unlike Photoshop. But the problem is some things cannot be done on Picmonkey.
If you look at the detail of the above photos you will see a park bench in the top picture and a man fishing in the bottom picture. Just interesting little details.
I hope that you enjoy these photographs and that you have a wonderful 4th of July holiday. It's a beautiful day here in southeast Michigan. Crack O' Dawn bright and early tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment