Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Prairiefire Sunset on Glass

 Wow! This is amazing glass work designed to catch the rising and setting sun. My son dropped me off about 4:30 pm CST and I walked around the whole building shooting from every angle. It was the perfect time of the day. The glass was reflecting the sun as well as any surrounding buildings or trees causing beautiful designs on the glass. Colors were continually changing...beautiful!
Never did go inside the museum itself....maybe my next trip to Kansas. Would like to shoot in the morning too.


 Click to enlarge pictures. No need to photoshop in a star...this is a real one :-)
 You could sit on a bench and just watch the continual changing of the glass for hours. Tomorrow I will post photos of close up glass reflections.
 The whole area is still under construction and the landscaping isn't done get but I would bet that this hill will be planted with prairie grasses. See the beautiful red reflections bouncing off the building and laying perfectly on the ground. Can't wait to see it completed.




The dark side


No comments:

Post a Comment