Friday, February 20, 2015

Having Winter Fun....inside.

Stuck inside so I am trying to stay amused. Found 3 on-line editing programs that I am having fun with. Fotosketcher is the program that I used on the above picture. It turns photos into a painting. There are choices like watercolor, oil, pencil sketch etc. The other two are Picadilo and piZap. piZap has a cutting tool which I don't have now. Looking forward to playing around with all of these.

I really want to get outside for a walk but it is impossible......at 12noon today it has reached 0 degrees. Too dangerous for me to be out walking. I bet there are some beautiful scenes at the parks and I am missing them. Next summer I will be asking myself why I didn't take more snow pictures.

I think my photography class will be starting soon. Waiting to hear from Jay as to when we will meet to plan our shoots. Sure am looking forward to that!.

This is our group from last spring....we were at the zoo. That is Barb on the left end, then me. In the back is Mary Jo, Jay and Steve. This was the shoot where I got the great Polar Bear photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment