Tuesday, February 10, 2015

This is the coffee cup that my son got me for Christmas...it looks just like my telephoto lens for my Canon SLR. Got a lot of comments at Crack O' Dawn on Sat. It is so real looking that I can pretend it is anew 600mm lens!  I really enjoy my Crack O' Dawn walks. They are the highlight of the month for me especially when we don't have any photography classes right now. I love all the people in the group.
Went to a fund raiser spaghetti dinner on Sunday for one of my photographer peeps. She has been sick since summer and just recently had surgery again. There was a great turn out so I hope that there was a lot of money raised. It was good to see everyone and I loved talking about photography...that and eating spaghetti...what more can you ask for?
It has been too cold to even get out to the park and after Saturday's trudge I think staying at home is the best for me right now. We have a few nights coming up that will be below 0 degrees  :-(
Can't wait to go to SC to see my family there. We are planning what to do when I'm there. I think we will go back to Magnolia Plantation in Charleston and then there are my almost daily treks to Brookgreen Gardens and Huntington Beach State Park. Love it there......sunshine, palmettos, shopping with my daughter and granddaughter, and best of all taking photos, dinner with my grandson as our server is also a treat. Hoping that my son-in-law will cook for us when I'm there.


At Magnolia Plantation
2014

No comments:

Post a Comment