Sunday, March 29, 2015


Just a note to tell you all how much I appreciate you stopping by to check out my blog. I have been on blogspot for almost 5 years now and enjoy it very much. I also have a flickr page with some of my best photographs and would love it if you would check it out.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/carolslens/

I hope that everyone will be enjoying Spring. I am soon on my way to sun and color which we are sorely lacking here in Michigan. I was at the mall yesterday and could not believe that there were still piles of dirty snow...ugh! Hopefully, I can get my daughter's very slow computer to download my photo so I can post all of the beautiful scenes of the ocean, birds and wildlife, flowers and the wonderful plantation that we are going to visit. Must remember to take more rooster pictures at the farm on the plantation....so colorful. Never realized that I love chickens!
Have a great day everyone!

Just took this photo of a Carolina Wren (as in the picture above) and thought that I would add it...see tab on top of page as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment