Friday, November 20, 2015

Backpacking the Allegheny Mountians


 This is my brother on a recent backpacking trip, walking the Minister Creek Trail in the Allegheny National Forrest. I want to thank the person that took all of these pictures whose name is watermarked on each one.
I am so envious that I am not young or fit enough to do this. I know that I would love it. It is so beautiful there and certainly a photographers dream. To get away from all the stresses of the world we live in and just be with nature is something that must refresh the spirit.

It is amazing that these tress are growing on this rock, but look at the little fern growing there as well


 My brother, Jim, in the middle
 Camp ground
 This area was hit by a tornado last spring
Wow, what a view!
For more images check the link below


No comments:

Post a Comment