Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bright and Crisp Morning

 I had a lovely walk at Kensington and found that there were still plenty of leave left on the trees. The song birds were following me around...I was a most popular person because I had a bag of seeds.
The weather is unseasonably warm and on Wednesday it is getting up into the 70s. Wow, I haven't even put my storm windows in yet. Perfect opportunity to do some yard work but I still will fit in a walk as well. Jeez, my clothes line is still up and I may just use it tomorrow.
We are now on EST and I was thrilled this morning to get out of bed at 7 with the sun shining....happy, happy!
 Sandhill Crane
 A little frost on top of the rails.


 Sun is coming up
 Tufted Titmouse

 White Breasted Nuthatch
 The little guys were chip, chip, chipping this morning
 Bluebird silhouette 
Little white-tail
Wild turkeys...they took off running when they saw me walking down the trail.









No comments:

Post a Comment