Sunday, July 10, 2016

Photography Exhibit

Officially:
Jeff Thomas's Photography Class Student's Photography Exhibit
at: Downriver Council for the Arts
Wyandotte, Michigan



 Old Odd Fellow's Hall in Wyandotte
 Really enjoyed the reception that we had for the opening of our exhibit which will be there until the end of July. It was good seeing everyone and also looking at all their photos....some great work! I went upstairs to see the members exhibit and there was some lovely photos up there. Think I will become a member maybe it will improve my photos, ha.

 While we were inside...the exhibit was in the basement, there was a severe storm outside. We never heard a thing. Came out to find branches and trees down, power out in some areas. A tornado could have come by and we never would have heard a thing.
 All pictures taken with my cell phone...I apologize 

 Jeff giving his speech and also giving away prizes. Congrats to Donna who won the gift card for Procam.

 Here are my 3 photos (all with the black frames). All these were taken in Kansas at the Overland Park Arboretum.

No comments:

Post a Comment