Saturday, November 25, 2017

Just One of Those Days

What a day! I went shopping and my back was breaking...pain, pain, pain. I was walking stooped over. Parked my car and a woman came up to me and said "Do you know that you parked in a handicapped spot?" I replied that my handicapped placard is clearly visible.  What the hell....is she the handicap police? There is always some do-gooder out there. She would be the first to call the police. Give me a break.
Then....I came home and went into my bedroom to try on my new coat. There is a full length mirror on the back of the door. Don't know what happened but I shut the door and couldn't get out....trapped. I had to call my neighbor (who was watching the all important football game here in Michigan) to get me out. This is the second time that Steve has saved my life......thanks, Steve!
Just one of those days where you wake up crabby and things just happen to justify your rotten mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment