Monday, April 23, 2018

Food

It does seem silly taking pictures of food but I love remembering some of the great dishes that I had.... believe me.....we have done a lot of eating. From Mexican at El Cerro to Italian at Scatori's to The Melting Pot,we have done them all. 



Frank's (Pawleys Island)
4
The food was the best at this gourmet restaurant....we all ordered small plates and shared so we could try everything. This is what I ordered.
Deep fried deviled eggs, delious!
Shrimp, grits and fried green tomatoes, the flavors were to die for.
Allison's dessert
My Creme Brulee
Takeshi had blueberry cobbler
Allison and her dad.



Cafe Old Vienna
This authentic German restaurant was someplace different complete with German music. 
This is Allison's Chicken Schnitzel.
My meal of Chicken Schnitzel and Spatzle with mushroom gravy.

Today I think we are doing Japanese,
Every one of these meals were done over again for lunch as there was plenty of take home.





No comments:

Post a Comment