Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Causeway

 Well, I've only been in South Carolina 2 days and it has been raining most of the time. When I walked out of the terminal the temperature was about the same as it was in Detroit.....cold.  Monday it rained all day and I was force to  go to the library. I read one whole book and watched episodes of Star Trek Voyager....all of this I could have done at home. But it was great seeing everyone. My daughter and I went to dinner and a drive by the ocean Sunday evening. Today it was cold and windy but I did venture out to the state park, This is near the entrance of the park. I'm saving the best of the azaleas for Brookgreen.





Green Heron
 You can feel the cold damp air in these photos....that were taken from the causeway at the state park.
A beautiful Green Heron




Great White Egret



No comments:

Post a Comment