Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Flat Rock Historic Hotel











Despite myself, I learned a lot on our photo shoot last night. Everyone in the class is far beyond me in knowledge and equipment but I muddled along and got some decent shots. The hotel was beautifully restored and furnished with all period pieces. The registry was original and the gentleman from the historic club said they have many register books. The one in the photo was from the 1930s. It really is worth a look at this building and the Victorian house next door. Will check that out when the weather warms.


Met some folks that belong to the Southgate Creative Camera Club and as luck would have it they meet tonight and there is a photoshop class. It is at the Southgate library so I think that I will check it out.












































No comments:

Post a Comment