Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello, Is anybody home?

I give up! All tenants out...we are being robbed!
Anyone living in there?




Is anyone in there? Please come out and say hello.


Now, it sure looks like there is someone in this hole in the tree. Could it be an owl? What do you think? Enlarging doesn't make it clearer. I will have to go back and take another look because I didn't notice this until I was home looking at the picture on my computer. Wish I would have taken a look with my binoculars.









2 comments:

  1. So laughing at your pictures because just this morning I visited Oakwoods for just a little while before my Cherokee class and was curious about a hole in a tree. So I zoomed in to see and as I did out popped a squirrel. Was so funny, the timing of that. Gonna upload them to computer in just a bit. Even took a tiny video. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw that video and loved the squirrel going into his hole. Wonder what it is like in there. All cozy with dry leaves and a store of nuts and acorns? Must read some Harriet Potter.

      Delete