Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photo Shoot in Washtenaw County

It was a cold and blustery day last Sunday when our class went on the Washtenaw County Barn Tour. The sky was beautiful but the light was not good, if that makes any sense. I got some great barn photos that I will be posting later but this is a start. We had fun and went out to eat after...great time.

 The neighbors threatened to call the police on us even though the barn is on the official tour. We were careful to stay off of the property but I wanted to get photos of this out-building that I took last time we were there.
 Some of out group pictured here are hard at work getting the "shot". I regret that I can't lay down like Lori pictured above. I'd need help getting up ;-)   It does give a different perspective on the scene.

 Shot this old church before as well and did some edits. Now it is in a frame in my living room. This is a rather gloomy building...maybe when it was in use God filled the space with light and happiness.

An example of a flat sky. In the other direction the sky was beautiful but it seemed that we were always shooting away from it.
 The class is going to a car museum in Kalamazoo this weekend. Will give it a miss as I'm just not into cars and it takes 3 hours to get there.
Have lots more photos to post. Crack O' Dawn this weekend.....hoping to see the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment