Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meijer Gardens: the Conservatory

                    

I love arboretums, formal gardens and conservatories. In the winter when there is snow on the ground is my favorite time to visit....to be reminded of the colors of summer and the fragrance of spring. The conservatory at Meijer Garden was beautiful. Divided into cacti, rain forest, Victorian and other areas it was a photographers paradise. I especially appreciated the Caladiums which were thriving. They were under-planting the Live Oaks at Brookgreen Gardens in SC for the summer with Caladuims. Counting on my granddaughter to get some great photos for me.
                                                                                                                                                                                 












No comments:

Post a Comment