Thursday, August 14, 2014

Greenfield Village


Spent about four hours at Greenfield Village today and took 375 photos....a lot to choose from. Just edited a few for now. Had a wonderful day there. I enjoyed treating myself, going at my own pace and just enjoying my own company. It's fun to go places with someone but sometimes being alone has it's advantages.
Loved the weather today...like a sunny fall day.
 Two modern kids in an old fashion world

 The boarding house....took some great photos inside
This is Cotswold Cottage with it's wonderful English gardens...absolutely beautiful! On the other side is a little outdoor cafe where English tea is served. I've waited 3 years to finally catch this place open. Had little sandwiches, scones and cookies. It wasn't quite like England but pretty good for Dearborn, Michigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment