Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bridges of Elizabeth Park

There have been so many beautiful photos of the famous bridges of Elizabeth Park that I was reluctant take and post my own. Not only do I think that they can't compete but also it just seems redundant. But....it was such a gorgeous day on Tuesday, I decided to give it a shot (no pun intended). 
There are three bridges in the park...the first is the concrete entrance bridge and the other two are identical just in different areas. These two bridges were recently replaced but I think that the original iron work was used again. Wedding, graduation pictures, scenic at sunrise and sunset, in summer, fall and in snow, from every conceivable angle,photographed, edited and recycled...it's all been done.
So forgive my feeble attempt as I had lots of fun doing them and still enjoy sharing.













No comments:

Post a Comment