Sunday, December 3, 2017

Busy...

working on my family calendar......so much fun but unfortunately the price goes up every year so even with a coupon I paid $30 a calendar...ugh!  Even a desk calendar was $20.  I used to give them to everyone now I'm down to 3. Anyway that is my grandson Mikey, gaming, so a typical pose for him.
Beautiful sunny day today but cold. All the neighbors are out working in the yard....last yard waste pick up tomorrow. My guy, Bill, cleaned up my front yard as that Oak tree has finally dropped all it's leaves.
Got my tree and most of my decorations up, but it's a mess down there. Hope to finish up tomorrow. Thanks, to my son, Tim, who came down and helped me drag all those decorations up from the basement.
I think when January comes I am going to lay back and not do a damn thing. My back hurts, my throat is sore again and I am just plain pooped out. Maybe I will get snowed in!!!!
Have lots of editing to do but no time right now.
Over and out........

No comments:

Post a Comment