Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Lake at Kenisington


It was a beautiful, sunny August day when I took these pictures at Kensingtion Metropark. Today it is rainy and tomorrow it will be the first day of Autumn. I had planned on going to the Hawkfest at Lake Erie Metropark but due to the gloomy weather will go tomorrow instead ,,,,,a sunny day is predicted. They did away with the pancake breakfast. I really will miss it as the Crack O Dawn group used to all sit together. Don't know if they will do the usual presentation that went along with the breakfast. Hate to see old traditions vanish. I am looking forward to taking photos of all the raptors...such character in their faces.
Anyway, remembering this sunny day at the lake with fond memories......Kent Lake I believe it's called.

Dreamy scene


Bluebird on old grill
Canada Geese
Sunlight on the lawn
Would love to rent one of these swan boats!

No comments:

Post a Comment