Thursday, June 15, 2023

Sunlight

 

Everything in my backyard is doing so well and I had attributed that to the fertilizer that I applied this Spring. It occured to me that cutting down my huge Birch tree may have been a big factor. It let in the sunlight and my whole yard is benefiting. This Clematis has never done this well and my climbing rose in the back is spectacular! 

I was sitting on my back porch this morning and saw 3 little Chickadees and later a House finch came to my birdbath with one of his/her offsprings. It's been so dry that I think the birds appreciate my birdbath. It is challenge to keep it filled and clean. I have blackbirds (Starlings/Grackles) that like to bathe and they are filthy birds. The water actually becomes muddy. I need to get out there twice a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment