Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Birds at Kensington Metropark

My favorite trail at Kensington is to start off on Wildwing, past the "elbow tree" and the shelter, then cut up past the bluebird nesting boxes and then take the Aspen trail. There are several well-placed benches that I love and I have seen so many birds on this particular walk. Last year I saw Indigo Buntings, Chats, Yellow Warblers and this year so far have seen my very favorite the beautiful Bluebird.



Sandhill Crane



"Help! I can't find my other leg!"


Actually it was tucked up under.


Hope it was OK.


" I'm feeling mean today. All this singing is getting on my nerves"



"I'm feeling so low :-( Poor me"



Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder


It's a fact, it's actual...




Song Sparrow


Not singing but cute as ever!






1 comment: