Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Night Camera Class




We have to submit 2 photos from our last two classes. These are from the Historic Hotel shoot.




This was someone else's tabletop topic...crayons. I sure was more inspired by the crayons than our marbles.









I'm afraid that my creative mind shut down with the bag of marbles. My partner and I tried several different set-ups but none were that great. Will get feedback on all the photos at tonight's class.


Addendum: My Flat Rock Historic Hotel photos were greeted with a positive critic....I'm so happy.

Friday to the DIA and then we are going to shoot the old Packard Plant...which by the way, they are finally going to tear down. It hasn't been used since the 1950s and is one of Detroit's biggest eyesore......will be great for photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment