Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Home Again

Alluim
I'm home again in Michigan after a great trip to Kansas to see my son and his family. I had such a great time and it sure seems quiet around my house. We had great weather ...not too hot and I went to the arboretum 3 times. Took 554 photos. You will be seeing them all summer. ;-)
Got unpacked and just rested most of the day. I have a photo shoot with my summer photography class at Historic Fort Wayne. I missed the trip there last winter due to the fact that I am a chicken with the cold weather so I am really looking forward to this shoot.
Have to fill in a few spots in my garden. Right now it is a mess out there. Seeds from 2 trees are everywhere. The most dreaded job of the year...cleaning the garage. Ugh! Will wait until the seeds are done falling.
Severe weather predicted for tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment