Friday, June 21, 2013

Cranbrook Gardens

 Had a fun day at Cranbrook with the ladies from Downriver Advanced Photography Group. We had such a beautiful day and again I took lots of photos.

 The Cranbrook iconic blue door

 I loved the patterns made by planting different colors of begonias to form a design. The border on each side are perennial borders. Everything pristine and healthy. Great colors as well.



Speaking of iconic...here is the Japanese garden and the red bridge. Beautiful and peaceful there. Saw three teenage girls having a picnic..in dresses no less. A beautiful scene.


We are going on another shoot tomorrow with our summer photography class at Meijers Gardens in Grand Rapids. Leaving at 7am!  I'll be half asleep at that time. Sunday night we are doing a "super moon" shoot at Lake Erie Metropark at 9pm. Don't know anything about shooting the moon or stars so that will be a learning experience for me.  Also planning on a shoot with my friend on Monday morning at Heroc Park in Flat Rock. Keeping busy keeps me out of trouble...ha! Honestly, I really miss my solo walks in the woods searching for birds and butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment